So I had some fabric scraps sitting around so I decided to cut them into all these small squares to see if I could figure out this quilt business and this is what happened....
Small Squares:
Placement of all the squares:
The finished product--VOILA!
So I definitely learned a lot and have recently bought a bunch of nifty quilting tools so I can make more quilts! Stay tuned...
When I am not working as a Pediatric Nurse, I am trying to manage my life as a wife, cook, maid, crafter, seamstress, and my new role as a mother. I am married to my best friend Matthew of 7 years and we have the most fun, energetic, adorable little girl Evie!
Diaper bags: $45 Monogram with applique is free but if you want an embroidered monogram it will be an added charge of $15 due to the fact I don't have an embroidering machine yet. Burp Cloths (or combo with bibs): 3 for $15 Blankets: $18 (~size 28x30in) Tag Blankets: $15 Diaper and Wipe Case: $12 Baby Shoes: $12 (comes in size 1 or size 2)
I love to try new fabrics and ideas so just email me what type of fabric you want or what you envision. JReynolds816@gmail.com
I am so impressed...and your biggest fan!
ReplyDelete